Q. How do I use the Request & Retrieve Service?
- Begin by clicking on the item you would like to request.
- Scroll to the Get It block and click the link to "Sign In".
- At the login screen, enter your StFX ID barcode # (2199300…) and password, which is initially set up as the last 4 digits of the home phone number you provided when registering your library account.
- Once logged in, please click the “Place a Hold” link.
- In the Hold Request box:
- Choose your desired pickup location from the dropdown menu
- If you need to request a specific volume of a multi-volume set, or have any other special instructions or requests, please enter them in the note boxes
- Click Send Request
Was this helpful? 1 0